South Hill Parish Council
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the
South Hill Parish Council website:
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by South Hill Parish Council
and by external sources. South Hill Parish Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about its timeliness,
completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability and does not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Details of any business or organisation included in the South Hill Parish Council website are provided for information only and this does not
imply any endorsement by South Hill Parish Council of that business or organisation or of their services or products.
- All information within this website is subject to change by South Hill Parish Council without notice.
- South Hill Parish Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any websites to which the South Hill Parish Council website is linked.
Inclusion of a link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and any use of a linked website is at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, South Hill Parish Council expressly disclaims all liability
for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this web site
whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions,
out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and South Hill Parish Council had been advised of
the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits,
loss of goodwill, wasted expenditure and loss or corruption of data. This disclaimer of liability shall not apply to damages for
death or personal injury caused by the negligence of South Hill Parish Council.
- You agree to use the South Hill Parish Council website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of,
restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
- You agree to indemnify South Hill Parish Council and keep South Hill Parish Council indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities
or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of the South Hill Parish Council website.
- South Hill Parish Council and/or WesternWeb Ltd own the copyright of all the pages and images used on this website unless otherwise stated.
They may not be copied or reproduced without permission.
- South Hill Parish Council will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner
- These website terms and conditions may be changed by South Hill Parish Council at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions
(as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect
the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction
over any disputes.
Meetings, Agendas & Minutes
Reports, Policies and Documents
Full Graphics Website
Website by WesternWeb Ltd
Last updated 9th May 2023